Chicken Cheesesteak Burrito/Wrap
- Organic Boneless/Skinless chicken breast (1 breast per serving)
- 1 medium vidalla Onion
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 slices Naturally Slender American Cheese
- 100% whole wheat wrap or Roll
3/4 cup Italian seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs or panko crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper blend
1 (9 inch) zucchini, peeled
1/4 Olive Oil
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil lightly greased with cooking spray.
- Cut the peeled zucchini in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Slice the zucchini ito 1/2 x 1/2 x 4 inch pieces.
- Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoning blend in a pie plate. Dip the zucchini fries into the olive oil, then press into bread crumbs. Gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Place the breaded zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini in the preheated oven until the fries are golden and tender, about 15 minutes.